Iftar is the meal consumed for breaking the fast during Ramadan. After sunset when darkness shrouds the atmosphere, Delhi Nihari brings light by offering delicious, lip- smacking meals to the guests. Most restaurants offer conventional Middle Eastern buffets. Feel free to approach Delhi Nihari if you are searching for contemporary Ramadan special food in Dubai. We know that emotional bonding significantly increases while sharing meals with friends and family members. Hence, we emphasize heavily upon quality, rich taste and freshness.
Traditionally, the fast is broken after consuming dates followed by a sip of water, Arabic coffee or juice. Soups, salads, rice and grilled meat cover a large space on the tables that indicate the grandness of this event.
• Iftar starters includes mutton samosa, aloo samosa, qeema samosa and dates
• Fried items include shami kebab, mutton cutlets, onion kabab, pakoray, mirchi
• Both vegetarian and non vegetarian rolls such as vegetarian spring roll, chicken tikka roll, Seekh kabab roll
• Dahi Bara, Chola, Chana Masala
• Desserts like fruit salads, Falooda, Gulab Jamun, etc.
• Sehri Items include Khajlah, Pheny, Aloo Paratha, Qeema Paratha, Sada Paratha
The Iftar buffet of Delhi Nihari is stuffed with rich signature dishes and outlined with conventional delicacies. Indian cuisines are widely preferred by discerning gourmets. Our chefs are highly trained and familiar with the relishing taste of Indian cuisines. Book your order if you are eager to taste Ramadan special food items.
We prepare special food for Ramadan and add radiance to the celebration. Our chefs and supporting staff have a passion for serving. Delhi Nihari is known for maintaining a menu loaded with choices and flavors. We have a long list of satisfied guests in this era where multi-cuisine culture is prevalent. Delhi Nihari is familiar with the taste of guests who are excited to consume Ramadan special food items.